– Investing is part of a learning process, where together we will uncover key findings and assumptions to grow and scale your business.
– Discovery and analysis process, working together with our team to define an integral strategy and roadmap.
– Access to content, methodology and platforms to gain new and relevant knowledge.
– Support and close advisory from our managing partners & partners, based on our experience and skills, in order to have a customized model.
– Access to our network of mentors, experts and investors, to work on specific challenges and open access to different types of partners.
– Access to our network of more than 50 corporates, 30 accelerators and 25 VCs in Latam and in key markets abroad, for investment and business opportunities.
– Opportunities to scale in the Pacific Alliance, US, Europe or Asia with our local partners.
– Apply to specific benefits and programs, such as Microsoft Digital Native Companies Program and Microsoft for Startups.
Great international partners
Today we have allies in multiple regions to enhance our value offer
Our offering is supported by key partners, such as
The accelerator is positioned as a top accelerator in Chile & Latam, and will provide dealflow generation, networking, partnerships, methodology and follow-up of the startups of our portfolio.
Microsoft has been a strategic partner of Imagine since its inception. We’ve been working for almost a decade supporting early stage startups and our portfolio will have access to the benefits of Microsoft startup offering.
VC Lab, part of the Founder Institute, is a top VC accelerator in Silicon Valley, which is a venture partner of our fund. The founder institute has a global network that includes ecosystem leaders, startups, top CEOs, investors and VCs in over 200 cities worldwide.
AcelerAP is a network of more than 20 accelerators from the Pacific Alliance supported by the IDB. Imagine in 2022 is leading this organization, which will provide access to our portfolio to local partners for softlanding and commercial opportunities in these markets.
Imagine has co-invested and/or worked with over 20 VCs in Latam to invest in our portfolio and we will expand our network to VCs in US, Europe and Asia for this new fund.
Imagine has worked with different public organizations in Chile, Latam, Europe and Asia to develop programs to support high potential startups from their inception, to raise capital and scale to new markets.